REMY BULK HAIR
Remy hair has a smoother, shinier, and healthier appearance than regular human hair. When washed, it will not mat and tangle. Virgin remy hair has not been chemically processed; this hair is raw and natural in other terms. Non-virgin remy hair underwent some sort of chemical processing in order to achieve another color.
Remy Hair is categorized into two types:
1) Remy Bulk Hair Single Drawn (R.S.D): This type of Remy Hair is taken out directly from the scalp by shaving the head. Care is taken to remove the very short hair, with the longer hair, found in different hair length, giving a pony tail like appearance.
2) Remy Bulk Hair Double-Drawn : This hair is trimmed at both ends leaving the upper and lower parts in their respective natural condition. . It is the most expensive type of remy hair because it takes meticulous time to sort the cuticles.
1. 100% Indian Remy Human Hair.
2. Style: Straight hair, Weave Hair, Curly hair.
3. Length: 8" to 30" available.
4. Color: #01, #1B, #02, #04, #99J, #09, #12, #08, #10, #14, #16, #18, #20, #22, #23, #24, #613, #25, #26, #27 5..and also can be customized at buyers' request; etc.
5 . Packing: Cardboard within plastic bag.
6 . Minimum order: 5Kg for each texture and each size.
7 . Delivery Time: 7 to10 Business days after receiving the payment. Some products in stock can be sent within 24 hours.
|Machine Weft Hair||Clip In Hair Extensions Hair||Pre Bonded Strands Hair||Bulk Hair|
|Hand Tied Weft Hair||Colour Hair||Indian Human Hair||Virgin Human Hair|
|Indian Remi Hair Extensions||Natural Indian Human Hair||Keratin Tip Hair Strands||Keratin Hair|
|Curly Hair||Wavy Hair||Body Wavy Hair||Deep Wavy Hair|
|Promoted By:||Terms & Conditions | ©2010 Dharmex Indian Hair Exports|